NEMEN FW18 guard jacket constructed from fabric inspired by the protective gear of industrial foundry workers. Features dyed water repellent nylon with flame-retardant silver foil lamination, a hidden roll-out hood, two front seam pockets and adjustable cuffs, sides and hem.
• Stand collar
• Hidden roll-out hood with original military buckle for easy access
• Extended center front with reversible zipper closure
• NEMEN woven nylon zipper pull
• Two front seam pockets with snap closures
• Three-piece raglan sleeves
• Removable NMN_ID ARMBAND with hidden zipper pocket
• Elastic cuffs with adjustable Velcro tabs
• Adjustable elastic tape buckles on lower back sides
• Two interior chest pockets
• Interior elastic drawstring hem with adjustable toggles
• High tenacity elastic tape on collar, hood and cuffs
• Comes with NEMEN woven lanyard and Mylar bag
• Nylon dyeing and water repellent treatment
• 100% nylon with flame-retardant silver foil lamination on back side
• A special lamination has been bonded to the fabric for fire protection, which reflects body heat and protects against wind and water in harsh weather conditions
• Made in Italy
1550 W. Carroll Ave
Chicago IL 60607
All items must have an approved RMA before being shipped. Orders sent back without an RMA will not receive a refund or store credit.
NOTE: Some limited release sneakers are considered final sale (not eligible for refund/return/exchange/store credit). Please read the product description carefully.
Returns are permitted on footwear, accessories, clothing, and home goods.
Socks, publications, and apothecary items (fragrances, candles, incense, grooming products and garment care products) are Final Sale and may not be returned.
Items discounted 25% or more off the retail price or designated as Final Sale may not be returned for a refund, store credit, or size exchange. Markdowns and discounts are cumulative.
Discount codes providing savings of 25% or more are considered final sale unless it is explicitly mentioned otherwise.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Items returned without authorization may be refused upon delivery. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 872-888-8628 to request authorization for a return.
An RMA must be requested within 7 days of package delivery and items must be posted to Notre within 10 days of the RMA being granted.
Any packages Notre receives that are marked "Return to Sender" or "Refused" will not be eligible for a refund - customers may have the order shipped to them one additional time or receive store credit.
Notre will only grant a refund if the following conditions are met:
• All items must be unused and unworn• Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached - once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged• Shoes must not be worn or creased to the point where they would be deemed worn or not 100% brand new merchandise. Once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged• All shoes must be returned in their original packaging
• Notre does not refund shipping on returns.
We cannot hold stock for exchanges - in order to exchange your item please submit a new order online. The original order will be refunded on receipt of the return.
Size exchanges must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE/INCORRECT ORDER
Notre will issue a return label if an item is faulty or an error was made by Notre. Notre will not be held responsible for any return packages lost in the post, therefore please keep your postage receipt as proof of postage and value the items at the price in which you paid for the product/s.
If you have received a defective item, please contact Notre with your order number and issue. Once the issue is verified, Notre will provide a return label. Do not mail an item back without authorization from Notre.
All rights to determine a product defective are retained by Notre.
Defects or incorrect orders must be reported to Notre within 7 days of delivery.