Stone Island Shadow Project FW18 tenth anniversary 6919 down vest made from Naslan Light, a garment dyed single layer fabric developed exclusively for the Stone Island sublabel. Showcases Scarebo fabric on two inner front placket extensions, a dazzling polyester based textile that fuses reflectivity, iridescence and printing: the light reflective element is introduced through the application of a glass bead coating to the surface; an all-over graphic pattern is then applied, where by the areas printed omit the reflective surface; the final result is a brilliant canvas of dynamic color and light contrasted by the negative space carved out by the print, producing a radiant aura that flows in relation to the environment. Features Encase panels, a new bold mechanism to fasten and unfasten garments: one panel on each side overlaps the front and is secured to it through an array of Velcro tapes, allowing access to two hidden Lampo zipper pockets and for the jacket to be worn in multiple ways, including fastened using Velcro tape and through hidden center front snaps.
• Garment dyed down vest
• Front Velcro closures and hidden snap closures
• Two inner front Scarebo placket extensions
• Two front Lampo zipper hand pockets
• Two front Encase panels with single welt pockets on the front and Lampo zipper entrances on the back
• Stone Island Compass badge on interior can be removed and buttoned on the left side hem
• Inner fabric tape holding two buttons for Stone Island Shadow Project badge features special “10 Years” embroidery
• We recommend sizing up one size
• Style # 6919G0102-V0067
• External fabric: 100% nylon
• Second fabric: 50% glass fiber, 37% polyester, 13% polyurethane
• Lining: 100% nylon
• Padding (feather): 80% white duck down, 20% feather
• Made in Ukraine
1550 W. Carroll Ave
Chicago IL 60607
All items must have an approved RMA before being shipped. Orders sent back without an RMA will not receive a refund or store credit.
NOTE: Some limited release sneakers are considered final sale (not eligible for refund/return/exchange/store credit). Please read the product description carefully.
Returns are permitted on footwear, accessories, clothing, and home goods.
Socks, publications, and apothecary items (fragrances, candles, incense, grooming products and garment care products) are Final Sale and may not be returned.
Items discounted 25% or more off the retail price or designated as Final Sale may not be returned for a refund, store credit, or size exchange. Markdowns and discounts are cumulative.
Discount codes providing savings of 25% or more are considered final sale unless it is explicitly mentioned otherwise.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Items returned without authorization may be refused upon delivery. Please contact email@example.com or call us at 872-888-8628 to request authorization for a return.
An RMA must be requested within 7 days of package delivery and items must be posted to Notre within 10 days of the RMA being granted.
Any packages Notre receives that are marked "Return to Sender" or "Refused" will not be eligible for a refund - customers may have the order shipped to them one additional time or receive store credit.
Notre will only grant a refund if the following conditions are met:
• All items must be unused and unworn• Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached - once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged• Shoes must not be worn or creased to the point where they would be deemed worn or not 100% brand new merchandise. Once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged• All shoes must be returned in their original packaging
• Notre does not refund shipping on returns.
We cannot hold stock for exchanges - in order to exchange your item please submit a new order online. The original order will be refunded on receipt of the return.
Size exchanges must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE/INCORRECT ORDER
Notre will issue a return label if an item is faulty or an error was made by Notre. Notre will not be held responsible for any return packages lost in the post, therefore please keep your postage receipt as proof of postage and value the items at the price in which you paid for the product/s.
If you have received a defective item, please contact Notre with your order number and issue. Once the issue is verified, Notre will provide a return label. Do not mail an item back without authorization from Notre.
All rights to determine a product defective are retained by Notre.
Defects or incorrect orders must be reported to Notre within 7 days of delivery.