visvim FW18 vegetable dyed goat suede 101 Rider-style jacket featuring a point collar, a five-button pleated front with antiqued silver-tone “VISVIM*F.I.L*CUBISM*” engraved buttons, two front patch pockets with button-down flaps, two front side seam pockets with covered gold-tone Riri zipper closures, six-piece sleeves, single button barrel cuffs with antiqued Concho rivets at the placket openings, a straight back yoke, adjustable two-button tabs and a naturally dyed goat leather patch at the back hem.
• Vegetable dyed goat suede 101 Rider-style jacket
• Point collar
• Five-button pleated front
• Antiqued silver-tone “VISVIM*F.I.L*CUBISM*” engraved buttons
• Two front patch pockets with button-down flaps
• Two front side seam pockets with covered gold-tone Riri zipper closures
• Six-piece sleeves
• Single button barrel cuffs with antiqued Concho rivets at placket openings
• Straight back yoke
• Adjustable two-button tabs at back hem
• Naturally dyed goat leather patch at back hem
• Shell: 100% goat leather suede
• Componentry: 100% goat leather
• Made in Italy
1550 W. Carroll Ave
Chicago IL 60607
All items must have an approved RMA before being shipped. Orders sent back without an RMA will not receive a refund or store credit.
NOTE: Some limited release sneakers are considered final sale (not eligible for refund/return/exchange/store credit). Please read the product description carefully.
Returns are permitted on footwear, accessories, clothing, and home goods.
Socks, publications, and apothecary items (fragrances, candles, incense, grooming products and garment care products) are Final Sale and may not be returned.
Items discounted 25% or more off the retail price or designated as Final Sale may not be returned for a refund, store credit, or size exchange. Markdowns and discounts are cumulative.
Discount codes providing savings of 25% or more are considered final sale unless it is explicitly mentioned otherwise.
All returns must be authorized via email or phone prior to shipping. Items returned without authorization may be refused upon delivery. Please contact email@example.com or call us at 872-888-8628 to request authorization for a return.
An RMA must be requested within 7 days of package delivery and items must be posted to Notre within 10 days of the RMA being granted.
Any packages Notre receives that are marked "Return to Sender" or "Refused" will not be eligible for a refund - customers may have the order shipped to them one additional time or receive store credit.
Notre will only grant a refund if the following conditions are met:
• All items must be unused and unworn• Clothing must be clean and unwashed with all tags attached - once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged• Shoes must not be worn or creased to the point where they would be deemed worn or not 100% brand new merchandise. Once shoes have been worn they cannot be returned or exchanged• All shoes must be returned in their original packaging
• Notre does not refund shipping on returns.
We cannot hold stock for exchanges - in order to exchange your item please submit a new order online. The original order will be refunded on receipt of the return.
Size exchanges must be requested within 7 days of delivery.
DEFECTIVE MERCHANDISE/INCORRECT ORDER
Notre will issue a return label if an item is faulty or an error was made by Notre. Notre will not be held responsible for any return packages lost in the post, therefore please keep your postage receipt as proof of postage and value the items at the price in which you paid for the product/s.
If you have received a defective item, please contact Notre with your order number and issue. Once the issue is verified, Notre will provide a return label. Do not mail an item back without authorization from Notre.
All rights to determine a product defective are retained by Notre.
Defects or incorrect orders must be reported to Notre within 7 days of delivery.